In article <a0511170fb8f751530b3f@[63.120.19.221]>,
Dan Sugalski  <dan / sidhe.org> wrote:
>At 5:19 AM +0900 5/3/02, Berger, Daniel wrote:

Yes we want it.  Even if it's after the close of submissions (BTW: when IS
the deadline for submissions?)

>(I don't want to promise I'll be
>there before I know for sure) I'll probably do a swing through
>Pacific Northwest and Northern California users groups too while I'm
>out. I'll let folks know if that works out. (I'd love to have at
>least a partial Ruby implementation on Parrot by then. That would be
>really cool)

t'would be very cool.  However, I may actually be getting a job soon.
That's good news for my finances but potentially bad news for the amount
of free time I'll have to work on Cardinal...  But there are something
like 10 people signed up on the cardinal-dev list now so I'm hoping that
we can at least hack up a proof-of-concept by then.

Phil