Hello,

I need some sort of advise over where to start digging (and how) because I'm a bit confused.

I'd like to be able to grab all content from a website. Using nokogiri I can use XPath and get blog post content among other things from a web page. But I don't have a clue about where to start looking in order to be able to scan a website flying through all possible links that include that website.

Is nokogiri the right tool or should I use something like mechanize? Can you provide any hint on how to perform scraping on an entire website? I'm interested in blogs mostly, wordpress and blogger platforms for the time being.

Best Regards,

Panagiotis Atmatzidis
Pharmacy Student at VFU

email4lists: 	ml / convalesco.org
More info: 	http://about.me/atmosx

The wise man said: "Never argue with an idiot, he brings you down to his level and beat you with experience."