W dniu 18 kwietnia 2012 15:41 u┼╝ytkownik roobie doo
<lists / ruby-forum.com> napisa:
> I have ruby installed, 1.9.3
> I have libtcltk-ruby installed it says for 1.9.1 but most recent I can
> find
> I get this error
>
> `require': cannot load such file -- tk
>
> Is there any simple way to get any GUI support what-so-ever with Ruby on
> a 64 bit Linux distro? Because seriously I have tried my damndest for
> the past many hours and it seems essentially hopeless. Maybe I should
> install Windows.

Depends on which distro. You will probably have to first install
(using your system package manager) tcl, tk itself, tk development
libraries, Ruby development libraries, and ruby-tk bindings.
(Everybody loves some dependency hell.)

There is also this: http://rubygems.org/gems/tk_as_gem but I have
never tried it. Might work for you.

-- Matma Rex