Hi matz,
I am not happy to use Ruby.

All I want is to generate class by name from XML-structure, this is
correct class name, starts from capital Cyrillic letter, but it is
impossible.
Error:
class/module name must be CONSTANT

So I have suitable binding of our XML-structure on Python, I would like
to have same on Ruby. Is it so hard to allow people from another country
use they language and capital letters?

I don't want to create class Rܧާ֧ߧ! (first ASCII, next UTF-8
Cyrillic)
I need a simple way to make classes like this: class ܧާ֧ߧ.
Classes with latin beginning with capital latin letter make developer
switch keyboard language with endless Ctrl+Shift.
This make developers completely unhappy and the way they go from Ruby
binding to Python.

We make buiseness logic binding written basically on C++ on Ruby/Python.
All we want is to load XML-structure of classes, methods and properties
from file to generate classes on Ruby/Python.