At 2:40 AM +0900 5/3/02, Berger, Daniel wrote:
>Is anyone attending the Parrot talk at OSCON this year?  I'm really very
>curious to see what interest there is in Parrot amongst Ruby folk.

Oooh! Oooh! I am, I am! :)

FWIW, time and funds willing, I'll probably be at RubyConf 2002.

>For an interested tidbit on Parrot & Java, look here:
>
>http://use.perl.org/~acme/journal/

This trick should also be usable with other bytecode languages--.NET,
Rezrov, UCSD p-code, 6502 hex code... The possibilities are
interestingly endless.
--
                                         Dan

dan / sidhe.org                         have teddy bears and even
                                       teddy bears get drunk