tony summerfelt wrote:
> On Wed, 01 May 2002 at 09:46 GMT, Takaaki Tateishi <ttate / kt.jaist.ac.jp> wrote:
>
>>I'm not so familiar to mingw32.
>>Is a ncurses library/DLL available for mingw32-gcc?
>
> yes, it's called pdcurses, but it's a port of ncurses for windows.
> the header file is 'curses.h' i can't recall what the lib filename is
> offhand.

you could try to compile JTTui, http://klokan.sh.cvut.cz/~jtra/

JTTui is textmode user interface for ruby

It depends on curses library but due to abstraction it can be adapted to any
text screen manipulation easily.

I'm developing it under linux, it works on solaris too, and I have one report
of successful compile under windows with cygwin.

Jakub Travnik aka jtra
jabber://jtra / jabber.com