Last chance!

GSoC proposals close TODAY at 19:00UTC, 12:00PDT!

We can (and will) continue to discuss the proposals -- and we can
continue to revise them -- during the two-week review period, so
last-minute entries are acceptable.

If you've been waiting for the last minute...THIS IS IT. Get your
proposals in ASAP!

http://jruby.org/gsoc

- Charlie