>> You discussed this a bit on the IOWA list and a couple folks thought
>> we should bring the discussion over here.  Are you up to providing a
>> brief summary?

I really should subscribe to the Iowa mailing list.  I have used
version .15, with a couple of small modifications, very successfully, so
far, in a real production application, and I very much enjoy writing web
applications using Ruby and Iowa, and will be using it extensively going
forwards.  I am planning a number of modifications and enhancements from
where it sits right now, and so I should see what you have added in
Seaside and what others may be doing with it to see if I can avoid total
reinvention of multiple wheels.

Kirk Haines