class Acupunt
   include Enumerable

   attr_reader  :afk, :name,:chname, :locatie, :aard, :actie

   def initialize(arr)
     set_instance_variables arr
   end

   def set_instance_variables arr
     @afk=arr[0]
     @name=arr[1]
     @chname=arr[2]
     @locatie=arr[3]
     @aard=arr[4]
     @actie=arr[5..-1]
   end

   def each
      yield "#{@afk}"
      yield "#{@name}"
      yield "#{@chname}"
      yield "#{@locatie}"
      yield "#{@aard}"
      yield "#{@actie}"
   end

   def search str
     self.include? str

ac = Acupunt.new(["bl", "witte vloed", "tingwell", "6cun vanaf",
"Luo","klaart hitte","2de","en een 3de"])
ac.search "bl" #This yields true
ac.search "hitte" #this yields false, but I want it to be true