Hi,

I have a class which an each method to itterate over its instance variables.
I am trying to do a string search on all those variables.

However it seems to just evaluate the last yielded instance var.
the following test.
-----
a = Acupunt.new(["bl","vloed","tingping","pols","luo","klaart
hitte","verdrijft wind"])
a.each {|check| puts check}
-----
prints out all vars.

a.search("bl") however
prints "not found ["klaart hitte", "verdrijft wind"] is not bl"

a.search("hitte")
prints found

I don't understand why search my search only works if the last yielded
var matches en not the previous ones
Anyone want to point me in the right direction?

Eelco
class Acupunt
   include Enumerable

     attr_reader  :afk, :name,:chname, :locatie, :aard, :actie

     def initialize(arr)
   set_instance_variables arr
   @actie.split!(",")
       end