I'm looking at the beauty of this linguistical joke:

are you usual to say:

"EAT, EXCEPT WHEN YOU ARE NOT HUNGRY"

or

"EAT, WHEN YOU ARE HUNGRY"

Nice things to all.

"Hal E. Fulton" <hal9000 / hypermetrics.com> il 30/04/2002 12.21.58

Per favore, rispondere a ruby-talk / ruby-lang.org

Per:  ruby-talk / ruby-lang.org (ruby-talk ML)