On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 6:04 AM, Josh Cheek <josh.cheek / gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 6:02 AM, Saji Hameed <saji / u-aizu.ac.jp> wrote:

>> ruby-talk-ctl.
>> it, send

>> never leave :)

>> Screenshots of this successful attempt is available at

> You should make a blog about how to unsubscribe from the list, b/c it comes
> up a lot :)

well, i thought that the pictures spoke for themselves..maybe i should
add a few instructions to make
sure ...  or maybe even create a gem to help subscribe/unsubscribe ;)

cheers,
saji
--

Saji N Hameed,
ARC-ENV, Center for Advanced Information Science and Technology,

Tel: +81242 37-2736
Fax:+81242 37-2760
email: saji / u-aizu.ac.jp
url: http://www.u-aizu.ac.jp