--90e6ba211f1b7b15c004b8c70026

On Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 10:28 AM, Ryan Davis <ryand-ruby / zenspider.com>wrote:

> On Feb 11, 2012, at 08:54 , andrew mcelroy wrote:
>
> > It is very clear that this list has been under a incredibly heavy
> > noise assault lately.
>
> No, it's not clear as every spam in the latest barrage ended with:

> It isn't the list that is under assault, it's ruby-forum.com, which we
> happen to relay.

Okay. This is good info. I know the software behind ruby-form is
unmaintained source code wise.
This merely shifts the question then. What can the community do, if
anything, to limit the spam on ruby-form.
Also, I thought it was announced a year or so ago that this relay would be
broken "soon". What happened?

--90e6ba211f1b7b15c004b8c70026--