On Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 6:36 AM, maven apache <apachemaven0 / gmail.com>wrote:

> BTW, the above is just an example,in fact I found so many syntax that I can
> not understand.
>
> So I wonder if there is any documents cover all of ruby's *fiexible*
> syntax?

I don't know of one, I'd recommend an alternative that when you see syntax
like this, you make a hypothesis about how it works, then go test your
hypothesis. In this case, you could just write a method that prints the
inspection of its arguments, then try calling it both ways to see what
happens. If it contradicts your hypothesis, modify it to accomodate the new
information.