On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 1:12 PM, Cathy Alomari <cathy1428 / gmail.com> wrote:
> Good luck, I doubt anyone is paying attention.
> requests from other participants to be removed from the list, and it has
> not happened.
>
> No one is paying controlling to the list.

Well, the admins aren't going to unsubscribe people who can't be
bothered to figure out how to do it themselves.  But they should
definitely be paying attention to spammers like these gobshites and do
something.

--
Darryl L. Pierce <mcpierce / gmail.com>
Visit the Infobahn Offramp: <http://mcpierce.multiply.com>