Hi Everyone,

     So far on this list I've heard about a couple of Windows-based
GUI packages for debugging Ruby programs.  Other than the basic
console-based "ruby -r debug myscript.rb" approach, does anyone
know of any visual source-level Ruby debuggers for Ruby on Linux?
It would help in selling it to my management, especially if I
could find a single visual debugger with the same user interface,
which was available on both Windows and Linux.  Any help / suggestions
are much appreciated.

Dennis

|     The way to be happy is to be good     |