On Tue, Apr 30, 2002 at 07:53:38AM +0900, Volkmann, Mark wrote:
> I'm also coming to Ruby from Java.  I have to admit that I find it
> frustrating when I'm trying to find the code for a class called Foo and it's
> not in a file called Foo.rb!  It seems that there is a convention where
> files names are all lowercase, so the class Foo would be defined in a file
> called foo.rb.

The one class per file certainly is not the case with ruby.  And if you
are struggling with finding the file where the method is defined, use
tags, or grep, or both.

-Michael

--
The lovely woman-child Kaa was mercilessly chained to the cruel post of
the warrior-chief Beast, with his barbarian tribe now stacking wood at