I am and still are Java programming working on Data sturcture, more so
Trees and heaps. I wanted to try Ruby to see where it takes me,and what
I can make with it. I was a computer science major until I had to drop
out since I needed to work to get off my feet thus, out of my parents
house..
But more so and hopefully go back to college.

My dream is go get a PHD is Comp Sci :-)

**Anyways back on the farm...**
Yes, what I ment was a Ruby interpreted to compile
 my source code file from nodepad++.
I would use VI if I was running ubuntu, yet as of right now
I only have a laptop with driver issues and I cant only
get it to connected using Vista.

I have worked with other interpreted langs. (PERL, PYTHON),
perl was alil out of date for me and python I guess
was not for me.

# Hello.rb
puts 'Hello Ruby :-)'
# end script