The following google group may be able to help you with this.
http://groups.google.com/group/rhomobile

cheers,
saji
--
On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 1:28 AM, Clive Backham <clive.backham / capita.co.uk>wrote:

> I looked around for a Rhodes-specific forum, but couldn't find one. Hope
> the Ruby forum is appropriate for this question...
>
> I have a need to develop Smartphone apps to talk to a back end database
> (via a web server), and it seemed that Ruby Rhodes would be ideal.
>
> So, I downloaded the RhoStudio 1.3.1 installer and when it ran
> everything seemed to go fine. But when I run RhoStudio, both the
> Preferences and the New Project wizard are missing the RhoMobile
> component. So I seem to be stuck at first base - unable to set my JDK
> path, nor able to generate a Rhodes application.
>
> Before installing RhoStudio, I already had JDK 1.6.0_21 installed. I did
> not have Eclipse installed, so that got installed by the RhoStudio
> installation. The Eclipse version is "Eclipse IDE for Java Developers,
> Version: Helios Service Release 2, Build id: 20110218-0911". I'm running
> Windows XP Pro SP2 (32 bit).
>
> Any ideas what may have gone wrong?
>
> --

Saji N Hameed,
ARC-ENV, Center for Advanced Information Science and Technology,
University of Aizu, Tsuruga, Ikki-machi,
Aizuwakamatsu-shi, Fukushima 965-8580,
Japan

Tel: +81242 37-2736
Fax:+81242 37-2760