Hi, I've been searching around for what the best language there is out
there that is good enough to start learning if you aim to build a real
time website. From this search, I notice in a couple of spots an
argument between ruby and php and most of the arguments lean in favor of
ruby. I need your opinions and directions as to what I should look at
first, even if it is neither of the two. Please list all the other
necessary languages I will need to know and html being most basic,
please start from there with your list of languages i'll need, from most
basic to the most complex ones i'll need.