On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 4:01 PM, Matj P. <matejuh / gmail.com> wrote:
> I know, that I have to use --enable-shared. But I got:
> ruby/ruby.h:25:25: error: ruby/config.h: No such file or directory and
> this file really isnt in sources...
> And there is no info about how to set gemdir.

That was not clear in your question.

Can you provide more information about your environment and what steps
you have taken so far? Like what OS are you working on, and if you
tried running autoconf, etc.

I don't believe there is a way to set the gems path at compile time.
At run time there is GEM_PATH and GEM_HOME which can be set through
ENV, so if you are embedding ruby you can use setenv to customize
them.

Regards,
Ammar