On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 4:03 PM, Chad Perrin <code / apotheon.net> wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 11:35:10AM +0900, Yong Li wrote:
>>

> What exactly are you arguing here -- that there's no such thing as a
> solution that is easier to evaluate in one's head so that the results are
> not surprising a lot of the time?

Good Chad,
There is nothing wrong with your suggestion, as there is nothing wrong
for many people saying it won't help much.
It's just different opinions, and I treat them as food for thoughts.
Reading this long conversation has led me to think about problems I
never imagined, and that's a good thing for me.

I was not trying to say you are wrong. In fact, your voice is
necessary to remind me that Float is imperfect, and we should improve
it. I was just trying to give more opinions.

As for my little contrived example, if it is worthless for you, I am
sorry for wasting your time reading it.