Hi and thank you for reading this
well im new at programming and ruby is the first language I'm trying to
learn so I'm really a newbie, I have this code wich I attached that
gives me this error

"C:/sort.rb:13:in `sort': undefined method `<' for ["hello", "loop",
"array", "teeth", "wave", "new"]:Array (NoMethodError)
        from C:/sort.rb:29:in `<main>'

So my question is: is there a way to make the main methods or ruby
premade methods like "<" "<=" ">" ">=" to work inside mi own method or
to call them or to define them again?????

cause if I take it out of my metod "sort" it runs perfectly

Please anwer my question even if the code can be done in some other way
I whould really apreciate it it's not just for this code but to know for
further use
Thanks and sorry if i'm bothering you with this newbie
question

Attachments:
http://www.ruby-forum.com/attachment/6938/sort.rb