In an attempt to throw the authorities off his trail, Michael Davis <mdavis / sevainc.com> transmitted:
> Christopher Browne wrote:
>> You might at some point find a need to look at some alternative names,
>> because I suspect they got there first...
>
> So, what you're suggesting is that I should change the name of ArunaDB
> because you incorrectly assumed that ArunaSoftware.com was related to
> ArunaDB.org?  Has this been an issue for anyone else?

Aruna may well be someone else's trademark.  THAT is the issue.

Hylafax had to get renamed from FlexFax quite some years ago because
there was a company already selling "FlexFax."  _That's_ the issue
that might come up.
--
(concatenate 'string "aa454" "@freenet.carleton.ca")
http://www.cbbrowne.com/info/spiritual.html