"Avi Bryant" <avi / beta4.com> wrote in message
news:6e869a6b.0204280001.61e206c8 / posting.google.com...
> "Daniel Berger" <djberg96 / attbi.com> wrote:
> > Topics I think might be good conference topics or just rountable
discussions

> <snip>
>
> > IOWA - revisited
>
> This is interesting to see, particularly since the development on IOWA
> itself in the last year has been precisely, well, zero.  However, it
> might be interesting to do something like "Seaside: What IOWA Became,
> and Why No Web Developer Should Be Without Call/cc", or even "Why I
> Jumped Ship to Smalltalk, and How Ruby Can Learn From It".
>
> Best,
> Avi

Oh, that's too bad.  I thought the IOWA talk was really good.  It was one of
those things I thought was really cool but I couldn't come up with a good
excuse to use it at work.  It was also one of those things I always kept in
the back of my mind, though, *just in case* I could use it someday.

As for your 'proposed topics', I'd be interested in hearing the answers to
all of them. :)

Regards,

Dan