Euan Mee wrote:
> On 11 Apr 2002, at 1:03, Michael Davis wrote:
>
> Is FoxWindows one of the future target GUI toolkits for
> Locana?

I have no plans to create a binding for Fox but it can be done.  If
there is enough interest in Fox, I would be willing to add it to my list
of things to do.

> What does Locana use for the database part of Access
> development?  (on the web-page it's only listed as being a
> Toolkit for using GUI Toolkits...)

Aruna DB is a database server that I created a while back using Ruby.
Locana started out as a front end to Aruna DB.  I quickly decided to
expand the functionality of Locana and make it a stand alone project.  I
have a few more enhancements to complete for Locana before I begin the
process of integrating Locana and Aruna.  I plan to use DBI ad the glue
between the two.

--
Thanks, Michael Davis
Database Architect and Senior Software Engineer, Seva Inc.