Thank you very much. This is really good (maybe I don't have big
expectations for machine translation :). You have to think about the english
meaning quite many times, but that's good; thinking is good :).

This will help, no doubt about it, but it's not the only thing it provides.
There's plenty of humor inside. For example, I never thought Ruby coding
from the vampire point of view:

    A thirst for blood
    while s.sub!(/(.*\d)(\d\d\d)/, '\1,\2') && $&; end

Or it can get quite poetic:

    When presence of change wants to know it,
    I use no bang method,
    I compare it with original
    all method is thought about.
    I want to offer the latter as me.

There're few places where the script might be able do some extra effort. For
example it could strip /^[|:]/ before feeding text to the translator (and
perhaps add them back afterwards).

I'd like to see the code too, if possible.

	- Aleksi