On 28 Apr 2002, at 2:31, Jim Freeze wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 28, 2002 at 01:14:28AM +0900, Pat Eyler wrote:
> ...For some reason I don't like the name Ruby Camp. It makes me
> think of military camps for some reason. However, I think it
> would be helpful if we had a name for such events (although I
> know of none that have happened yet at this point in time). Here
> are a few names that may work:
>
>   Ruby Retreat  (RR)
>   Ruby Fest
>   Ruby Coding Vacation (RCV)
>   Ruby Developers Gathering

Ruby Cutters ?
Ruby Loupe ?
  (where everyone sticks rubies under
   their jeweller's magnifier to see what's good...)
Ruby Gem-cutting Convocation?

Cheers,
     Euan
xlucid / users.sourceforge.net

'I would live all my life in nonchalance and insouciance,
Were it not for making a living, which is rather a nouciance'
 - Ogden Nash