On 28 Apr 2002, Sean Chittenden wrote (more or less):
> > Anyone got a mod_ruby binary for Windows yet?
>
> Jump onto modruby / modruby.net and see if anyone's got anything over
> there... I believe a few folks are running it and I'm sure the could
> toss you a copy.  -sc

Unfortunately, I tried that first - after accepting me onto the list as a
member, the mail server has continued to reject every post I send due to the
fact that I'm not a member...

Cheers,
     Euan
xlucid / users.sourceforge.net

'I would live all my life in nonchalance and insouciance,
Were it not for making a living, which is rather a nouciance'
 - Ogden Nash