Typed by clumsy thumbs on tiny keys.

On 24 Jan 2012, at 02:28 AM, Chad Perrin <code / apotheon.net> wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 10:23:36AM +0900, Ryan Davis wrote:
>>
>> It'd be nice if you read the thread before chipping in. Adam Prescott
>> nailed this one. Here's another example:
>
> I don't get it.  I've been polite and reasonable -- and evidently
> overlooked one fucking statement.

*massively irrelevant replyˇÄ*

Yep, that Ryan Davis was a massive prick, there. You called it! I'm not evenon the list any more: I'm just thumbing through this old thread I bumped into in my inbox and "Whazam!" there're two pricky posts by the same "Ryan Davis" author. Anyway, I'm going to go and eat soup. With my Son. How cool is that!?