Windows users will be glad to hear that Yura's four patches that make up

  https://gist.github.com/1658360#gistcomment-77812

also work quite well with MRI 1.9.3 built using the RubyInstaller
recipes. I've not yet tried building using Windows SDK 7.1, but I
suspect they work just fine.

Yura has done a great job of ensuring the patches are multi-platform so
we all benefit regardless of which OS(s) we use.

And just as great, Yura is fantastic to work with and very fast with
fixes/mods/ease-of-use-updates. Ok, there is the little issue of
whitespace every once and awhile ;)

Jon

---
Fail fast. Fail often. Fail publicly. Learn. Adapt. Repeat.
http://thecodeshop.github.com | http://jonforums.github.com/
twitter: @jonforums