On Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 09:00, Lucky Nl <lakshmi27.u / gmail.com> wrote:

> How to get 50% percentage value from some amount.
> For example i have maxscore = 2.789
> I want to calculate 50%(its dynamic it's may vary like 40% etc..) value
> from maxscore.Is there any ruby methods

That's just simple math.  Think about what "percent" means.  If you
really want a method that returns, say, X percent of Y, try writing it
yourself and let us know if you have problems.

-Dave

--
Dave Aronson, President, Dave Aronson Software Engineering and Training
Ruby on Rails Freelancing (Northern Virginia, Washington DC, or Remote)