In an attempt to throw the authorities off his trail, Tobias Reif <tobiasreif / pinkjuice.com> transmitted:
> Christopher Browne wrote:
>> I'd regard Aruna as "just another soon-to-fail Internet IPO" except
>> that they actually have a real name computer scientist around...  The
>> thing that's surprising is that they've been around since '96, and
>> have neither boomed nor busted.
>
> the website seems to be
> http://www.arunadb.org/
> ; is that what you're talking about?

Ah, no.  The Aruna that I saw was <http://www.arunasoftware.com/>

_That_ Aruna is about a sort of "data mining" company, which seemed
quite relevant.  That could indicate a need for eventual modification
of someone's name so there isn't confusion...
--
(concatenate 'string "cbbrowne" "@cbbrowne.com")
http://www.cbbrowne.com/info/ruby.html