> S> I know 1.8 is "near," but would it be possible if someone could merge
> S> the LONG2NUM() macro into the 1.6 branch?  -sc
>
>  Well, probably I don't have the latest version of ruby but
>
>    VALUE rb_int2inum _((long));
>    #define INT2NUM(v) rb_int2inum(v)
>    #define LONG2NUM(v) INT2NUM(v)
>
>  What is the difference between LONG2NUM and INT2NUM ?

Not much other than compiler warnings.  Casting a long to an int isn't
a big deal, but it'd be nice to not have to put that in place if 1.7+
has LONG2INT.

request.c: In function `request_send_fd':
request.c:1392: warning: passing arg 1 of `ap_send_fd_length' makes pointer from integer without a cast
request.c:1396: warning: implicit declaration of function `LONG2NUM'

-sc

--
Sean Chittenden