<james / rubyxml.com> wrote:

>Dallas is feasible for me, though Dallas in
>August sounds worse than Phoenix in August :(
>
>Heat AND humidity.

Should we count this as a vote for Phoenix, then? :-)
At least it's only 110 degrees (F) there.

Or you can all visit me here in Sedona. (120 miles
north of Phoenix, and a few thousand feet higher,
so it only gets to 90-100 degrees. With the
low humidity, this can be very tolerable).

Sedona is visitor-oriented, and although the
chemical composition is different, somewhat
ruby-colored:

  http://users.sedona.net/~jayts/photos/

(And yes, this is a cheap attempt for me to
get to a Ruby gathering without having to
fly, drive, or stay in a motel! Besides,
there's nowhere I'd rather be than here
in August. Honest.)

Jay Ts
jayts / iname.com