+1 to get this going.... though more than likely i'll be participating as a
coder and not as a sponsor.... but i would love to help out with whatever,
i need to start doing more than i have been.
hex

--=20
*  my blog is cooler than yours: http://serialhex.github.com
*  The wise man said: "Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to
their level and beat you with experience."
*  As a programmer, it is your job to put yourself out of business. What
you do today can be automated tomorrow. ~Doug McIlroy
No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
---
CFO: =93What happens if we train people and they leave?=94
CTO: =93What if we don=92t and they stay?=94