On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 9:09 PM, Peter Vandenabeele
<peter / vandenabeele.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 8:32 PM, Abinoam Jr. <abinoam / gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > For example, look at Peter Vandenabeele, he complained of my
> > "top-commeting" in this thread. So I began "bottom-commenting" in
> > respect to him (and the standards fron somewhere).
> >
> > BUT, he _himself_, at this same thread, top commented.
> >

> No worries.
>
> (Firstly) Just for my understanding, could you show me the message
> where you saw me top commenting in this thread. I checked the
> 5 messages I sent earlier in this thread and could not immediately
> find the one where I "top quoted".

No, I just can't show you the message.
Just because now you made me notice that I was mistaken!!! (._.)

Peter, you're completly right.
What a shame of mine.
The new layout of GMail has fooled me a little.
It has hidden the text before you're reply, so it seemed to me that
you had top commented (because the text before it was hidden).
By the way, I was just joking/kidding.
And I really thank you your advise.
I'm pretty "hard wired" on top-commenting and it'll be hard to get
used to bottom-commenting.
But, as a proof, look at this message...
https://www.ruby-forum.com/topic/3426196#1040756
It was after _your_ advise to bottom-comment. It was me trying to get
used to it.