--90e6ba3fd26b54160004b62cdf8f

Hey everyone,

 Just curious if anyone has had any luck installing ImageMagick-6.7.4-Q16
and rmagick-2.13.x. I have been trying to follow a few posts out here, but
no luck. I can obviously get ImageMagick in stalled, but when I try to
install the gem rmagick(gem install rmagick) It's like it's trying to build
the gem.

 I have several ruby applications(back end) that use a XML file to get the
offsets in the binary file, then extract that data, and build a image.
Files have to be converted to tiff and jpg, and other operations like image
resizing, etc.. I am about to play around with Dragonfly so I was curious
how people liked it.

--90e6ba3fd26b54160004b62cdf8f--