Hi Ruby world!

Just thought I'd post my first Ruby program and say hi.

I'm a classical pianist/vocalist and have to learn Sol-fa as part of my
aural work at UNI.
This is my first stab at making a program of any use to me, quite
exciting!

If anyone has some suggestions (features, simplify code, bad commenting
etc.) it would be good if I knew now before I delved deeper into the
Ruby world!

The program asks the user how many notes he wants to sing, then randomly
chooses those notes from a hash. The idea is that the user then sings
the Sol-fa presented to them on the screen.

(I assume I posted this in the right place?)

Attachments:
http://www.ruby-forum.com/attachment/6894/SolFa.rb