Yeah, to hell with GUIs! Didn't know about vorbistagedit - nice find!

A while back I drew this sketch for this ID3 organizer, meant to use
id3v2<http://id3v2.sourceforge.net/>to batch edit on a
folder-to-folder / album-to-album basis. Originally
meant as a shell script, but I reckon Ruby and taglib-ruby would be better
suited?

https://gist.github.com/1566053

I also wrote this rename script, which I pretty much run over everything
I've got. I reckon it's best suited as a shell script?

https://gist.github.com/1566331

--Dwayne

* Robin Stocker's taglib-ruby