> Have you ever tried Camping? I haven't had time to dig thru your code,
> but I've got a feeling you're reinventing it.
>
> -- Matma Rex

Yeah, the Camping code is really fun to read. Basically, Studio54 tries
do even less in certain areas. So, there are no migrations. Set up the
database yourself using phpmyadmin or whatever. This is how most
newcomers coming from PHP work anyway, I find. Even so, it uses DBI to
be database agnostic for queries, so if there's a DBI driver for that
database then it should work.

Also, since all the rendering is done in a seperate file from the main
controllers, many controllers can be called from one route, which keeps
things DRY. Also, anything available in Sinatra is available in
Studio54, so all the Tilt stuff is available for views.

But yeah, it's not very ambitious or complete, just a personal project
that I made after getting frustrated with Rails having too much
abstraction.

-Luke