Looks ok. I don't think you need execute permission either, just read
permission would do, because you're passing the file to the interpreter.

Verify that:
     * Interpreter path is correct
     * Program does not have errors and you are able to run it yourself
     * It has correct permissions for accessing files etc as the user
you've setup the cron for
     * If you're just printing stuff remember it doesn't have $stdout or
$stderr to write to, redirect those to some log file

Hope this helps