Bhavesh Pansheriya wrote in post #1039483:
> It will not take more time to install Ruby in new system it would be
> better. and more make doc for which version of gems, etc are in current
> system so it would be useful when you install into new system.

Thanks Bhavesh for your suggestions.
Actually there are some 5-6 people who have started to work on the same
project just yesterday. Each of them have Ruby installed. But what I was
thinking if moving of the existing Ruby folder on my system with all the
gems installed to there system works. It will be a-lot more easier for
me to create the same environment on the system.

Please revert.