I have been using Ruby for a project since 2 months. Now I have to move
to a different system, and installing the various gems on this new
system seems very cumbersome to me. So I was hopping if after installing
RUBY on by new system and them coping the older Ruby folder to the Ruby
folder of my new system in C: drive will make it possible to create the
same environment; without the need to install all the gems I have been
using.

Please give your suggestion if this will work out for me or not. The
path for  ruby directory are same on both the systems