Dwayne Henderson <its.code.in.here / gmail.com> wrote:
> The file- and folder names and ID3 tags in my MP3 collection are messy and
> incomplete, and I figured it was time to do something about it.

<snip>

> Mp3tag <http://www.mp3tag.de/en/> (perhaps utilizing Robin Stoker's
> taglib-ruby <https://github.com/robinst/taglib-ruby>)?

I've been thinking about doing something with taglib-ruby.  It'd be all
command-line driven (I'm allergic to GUIs) and the editing interface
would be close to vorbistagedit (via $EDITOR).

Of course, I've been trying to find time to organize my music collection
for more than a decade now.  Maybe I'll hire someone...