Marc Heiler wrote in post #1038497:
> You need to somehow isolate the problem as much as possible.
>
> Ideally into one simple .rb file that reproduces this problem.
>
> Try to narrow it down as much as possible.

Hi,
 I made all the isolation in the code base, and I have a good coverage
of test , that help a lot. Yesterday, I did a great debug  in the  all
stack of the framework, line by line, and the error just appeared when
the rack handle the assets, as follow:

/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/webrick/httpserver.rb:50
while timeout > 0
(rdb:2) n
[2011-12-28 16:22:52] ERROR #<Class:0xb6614868>: execution expired
   /usr/lib/ruby/1.8/timeout.rb:64:in `timeout'
   /usr/lib/ruby/1.8/timeout.rb:101:in `timeout'
   /usr/lib/ruby/1.8/webrick/httprequest.rb:326:in `_read_data'
   /usr/lib/ruby/1.8/webrick/httprequest.rb:337:in `read_line'
   /usr/lib/ruby/1.8/webrick/httprequest.rb:240:in `read_header'
   /usr/lib/ruby/1.8/webrick/httprequest.rb:88:in `parse'
   /usr/lib/ruby/1.8/webrick/httpserver.rb:56:in `run'
   /usr/lib/ruby/1.8/webrick/server.rb:173:in `start_thread'
   /usr/lib/ruby/1.8/webrick/server.rb:162:in `start'
   /usr/lib/ruby/1.8/webrick/server.rb:162:in `start_thread'
   /usr/lib/ruby/1.8/webrick/server.rb:95:in `start'
   /usr/lib/ruby/1.8/webrick/server.rb:92:in `each'
   /usr/lib/ruby/1.8/webrick/server.rb:92:in `start'
   /usr/lib/ruby/1.8/webrick/server.rb:23:in `start'
   /usr/lib/ruby/1.8/webrick/server.rb:82:in `start'
   /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rack-1.3.5/lib/rack/handler/webrick.rb:13:in
`run'
   /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rack-1.3.5/lib/rack/server.rb:265:in
`start'
   /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/railties-3.1.3/lib/rails/commands/server.rb:70:in
`start'
   /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/railties-3.1.3/lib/rails/commands.rb:54
   /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/railties-3.1.3/lib/rails/commands.rb:49:in
`tap'
   /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/railties-3.1.3/lib/rails/commands.rb:49
   script/rails:6:in `require'
   script/rails:6
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/webrick/httpserver.rb:51
break if IO.select([sock], nil, nil, 0.5)


I believe there is some incompatibility with the ruby 1.8.7, and the new
way of asset of rails 3.1. At this moment I disabled the asset pipeline,
coffeescript and sass. And I didn't got more the error.

All my features of cucumber and spec are in green

Thanks a lot

-- 
Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/.