------extPart_000_4310_01CCC5FD.8D2435A0

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: Chad Perrin [mailto:code / apotheon.net]
Inviato: venerd11 novembre 2011 21:28
A: ruby-talk ML
Oggetto: referring to version numbers in a gem

How do I specify and access a gem's version number within the code of the
gem itself?  For example:

1. I write a library.
2. I write a command line utility that uses that library.
3. The utility uses OptionParser, with a --version option.
4. I package the things up inside a gem.

What's the best way to specify the version number and give the code executed
when the --version argument is supplied the ability to access that version
number?

 Sponsor:

 Riccione Hotel 3 stelle in centro: Pacchetto Capodanno mezza pensione, animazione bimbi, zona relax, parcheggio. Scopri l'offerta solo per oggi...

 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=11982&d=29-12

------extPart_000_4310_01CCC5FD.8D2435A0
	filename
llegato senza titolo 17166.dat"