-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: Chad Perrin [mailto:code / apotheon.net]=20
Inviato: gioved=EC 29 dicembre 2011 07:37
A: ruby-talk ML
Oggetto: Re: rvmsh: An easy installer for RVM

On Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 11:28:16AM +0900, Bryan Dunsmore wrote:
> I have recently begun work on a project called [rvmsh]=20
> (https://github.com/dunsmoreb/rvmsh); an easy installer for RVM.
>=20
>=20
> What it does is:
>=20
>   + Install prerequisites
>   + Download RVM
>   + Load RVM
>   + Source ~/.bashrc
>   + Test for RVM
>   + Offer to install latest ruby
>=20
> I'm open to any suggestions and even encourage them.  I would also be=20
> happy if people would try it out on their systems and tell me if it=20
> works.
>=20
> Thank you.

I would like to see it use sh/.profile instead of bash/.bashrc, =
actually.
One of the things I don't like about the current installation procedure =
for
RVM is its reliance on Bash.  That is, in fact, the *only* reason I have
Bash installed on a couple of machines.

If it offered the ability to do without Bash when installing RVM, I'd =
like
to help with testing on FreeBSD.

--
Chad Perrin

 Sponsor:
 Conto Arancio al 4,20%. Zero spese e massima liberta', aprilo in due minuti!
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=11919&d=29-12