In the last exciting episode, "Euan Mee" <xlucid / users.sourceforge.net> wrote::
> On 11 Apr 2002, at 1:03, Michael Davis wrote:
>> Robb Shecter wrote:
> What does Locana use for the database part of Access
> development?  (on the web-page it's only listed as being a
> Toolkit for using GUI Toolkits...)
>
> (A long read later...  Ah, I see.  It's a combination of Locana
> /plus/ another product, Aruna, that's the Access replacement.
> Got it).

I'd regard Aruna as "just another soon-to-fail Internet IPO" except
that they actually have a real name computer scientist around...  The
thing that's surprising is that they've been around since '96, and
have neither boomed nor busted.
--
(concatenate 'string "cbbrowne" "@ntlug.org")
http://www.cbbrowne.com/info/sap.html