Hey!

As a Seattle resident, I find 2) discriminating. I don't drink alcohol
because I find it destructive to me and those around me. I am, however,
prescribed to medical marijuana due of my current condition. I hope you can
understand.

Thanks!

On Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 2:40 AM, Ryan Davis <ryand-ruby / zenspider.com>wrote=
: